Saturday, November 22, 2008




Ok so who doesn't like fudge! Seriously I think chocolate should be added as a food group!
So I purchased some snickers fudge from Hill Side Bakery for my husband because I'm really not a huge snickers fan, but I thought I would give it a test before I let him try it, let's just say he never even got a bite! My kids and I had it gone before he even got home from work! Had to hide the evidence, glad I didn't tell him I got it for him! I ordered the snickers on purpose because I didn't think I would eat it and well looks like I will be spending some extra time on the treadmill this week!
This Fudge was LOADED with snickers and was very creamy sweet but not too sweet! So it get the stamp of approval at this house! Try some out, order for the holidays!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm, fugde :)

Welcome to blogging!

RanaMuck said...

Thanks for blogging about my mom!

I can't keep my hands off the Rocky Road fudge. :)

New England Quilter said...

Ooooh that does look good!
Amy
http://newenglandquilter.blogspot.com

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

YUM!!

Terri Pezzullo - Handmade said...

Great blog!! I hope you enjoy blogging, I'm now following you!!